wtorek, 13 września 2011

Sampai jumpa...


I left Indonesia yesterday. This entry is dedicated for everyone that I’ve met throughout the last 8 months.
The real test of how much I love this country was yesterday. The moment when I had to force myself to not think about leaving and trying to enjoy the last moments. When I crossed the check-in gates I knew it was all over, I knew the doors are closed and I have no idea if I can open them again.
The most amazing thing about my stay in Indonesia were you. All people who made my stay such an unforgettable experience. I know I am not perfect and there were moments when I probably didn’t give the best account of myself. Please forgive me.
I’d like to say that during this time I probably met the kindest, most warm-hearted and helpful people I’ve ever come across. Sure, there were things I didn’t like and at times I would express them. Please don’t hold it against me. As I said many times, I believe that talking about negative things is a way to improve the situation.
But what I will remember were the great moments I’ve had with you. I’ve got dues till the end of my life and I will do my best to pay them with spreading the kindness and doing good deeds to other people I cross on my path.
I’m sitting right now in Dubai airport waiting for my plane further to Istanbul. It feels like I’m on the crossroads of my life again. So many different people surround me that are here for the same purpose. I have no idea what I’m going to do next. I wish I could come back to Indonesia soon, but I don’t know if and when it will be possible. But I trust in God that he will give me an opportunity to come back to what became my second home country. Every single person I met on my way is a reason to come back. 
Keep your fingers crossed for me so it’s possible. I could write forever  but the bottom line is that I’d like to thank you all, without mentioning names. You all know who you are. I love you all, people like you make this world a better place.

TERIMA KASIH.

1 komentarz: